This congress has been accredited by EFOMP as a CPD event for Medical Physicists.
Delegates will receive badges and vouchers for the booked events. Participants are kindly requested to wear their badge throughout the congress, even at social events. Lost badges will not be replaced. A new registration will be mandatory.
This program has applied for medical physics continuing education credit by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc. (CAMPEP) http://ww.campep.org/index.html
All requests for refund must be in writing and received on or prior to August 10, 2009. There will be a 60 EUR service charge for all refunds.
In the case of cancellation after August 10, 2009 or a no show, no refund will be made. Proceedings (CD-ROM) will be sent to the registrant after the congress.
| 550 €
|| 650 €|
|| 660 €
|| 780 €|
|| 250 €
|| 300 €|
| Day Registration
|| 280 €
|| 320 €|
| Accomp. Person
|| 90 €
|| 90 €|
| Presenting Author*
|| 550 €|
| Presenting Student Author*´**
|| 250 €|
* Important: Submission of papers implies the author's willingness to register at the congress and present the paper. After a paper is accepted for presentation, one of the authors must complete a registration form and pay the full registration fee (no day registration) before the paper can be published in the proceedings. Authors registration due is June 15. One author's registration will guarantee publication of accepted papers. Speakers with student status have to pay students registration fee.
** All individuals in the medical-technical community that are not older than 35 years. All students must have their applications endorsed by their Professor or Head of Department and have to send in a copy of their student ID-card.
Fee for Accompanying Person includes coffee breaks on all conference days, invitation to Opening Ceremony and Innovation at Night. Access to the scientific program is not included.
Member is defined as a person who is a member of a member society of IFMBE and IOMP. Please send a copy of your Membership Card (or any other confirmation) to email@example.com.
Registration fee includes the following services:
- Free entry to all sessions
- All official documentation including program, CD-Rom of proceedings, list of participants etc.
- Invitation to the glamourous Opening Ceremony on Tues, Sept 8 (food and drinks included)
- All morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Invitation to "WC2009 Innovation at Night" Awards on Fri, Sept 11 (food and drinks included)
Payment for registration must be made in EUR. The congress fee has to be fully paid in advance. The following methods of payment are accepted:
- By credit card authorization
In case of registration on-site the following methods of payment are accepted:
- Cash payment on-site in EUR (€)
- By credit card authorization
All accepted papers will be published in the electronic proceedings (CD-ROM) and will be provided to the congress delegates. Additional proceedings will be on sale during the congress (upon availability).
Participation is open to everyone interested in medical physics and biomedical engineering.
Those wishing to attend the congress should fill in the registration form and return it to the congress organizer by fax ( +49 69 96 31 52 13) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can use our Online Registration Form. Please note that the time for the online registration process is limited to 15 minutes! We kindly ask you to have your credit card details ready! It is also possible to register on-site.
Visa/ Letter of Confirmation
Nationals from some countries may require a visa to enter Germany. Please check with the German Embassy in your country. If documentation/letter of confirmation is required, please contact the congress organizer in support of a visa application after having registered for the congress.
Please click here for Important Dates